Welcome to 10 Thoughts!Â Last night was Elimination Chamber and that should make for an interesting RAW.
- Always good to see Chris Jericho.Â His smug opening segment was a thing of beauty and the Edge entrance was perfect.Â No banter, just a spear and Edge letting Jericho know who his opponent is at Wrestlemania.
- John Cena says he got screwed.Â WAAAAA!Â His character was never this whiny before.
- The new Divas Champion was finally crowned after a tournament of lousy wrestling.Â This final really exemplified the terrible quality of wrestling on the womenâ€™s RAW roster.Â I think this is my first thought ever about the Divas and hopefully itâ€™ll be my last.
- I hate Jewel.Â She just annoys me to no end.Â I donâ€™t even have a reason for it.
- Randy Orton cleaning out Legacy was awesome.Â This internal feud has been in danger of going on too long but pulling the trigger on it now makes a lot of sense.Â Expect a triple threat or handicap match at Wrestlmania.Â The RKO on the outside was sold expertly by Ted DiBiase, Jr.
- The Shawn Michaels-Undertaker confrontation was a lot tamer than I thought it would be.Â I hoped Undertaker would say no to the match request.Â Just to remind me of the joke â€œMasochist to Sadist â€“ â€˜Hurt Meâ€™Â Sadist to Masochist â€˜Noâ€™â€.Â I like the Career vs. Streak angle though.Â Looks like McMahon is going to give Michaels a bigger sendoff than he did to Ric Flair.Â You know, to get THAT taste out of his mouth.
- Captain Charisma on RAW is exactly where he belongs.Â Heâ€™s going to be great in the Money in the Bank Ladder Match.Â Hereâ€™s hoping he gets a world title shot in the near future.
- Wendi Richter is a great choice for the Hall of Fame.Â I remember as a kid being totally enthralled with that feud with Moolah.Â Â Everyone forgets that Cyndi Lauper was a HUGE star during that time.Â It really helped bring wrestling to the huge heights it reached in the 80s.Â Roddy Piper is a good choice to induct her as well. (Not as good as Cyndi Lauper but good nonetheless.)
- They started the main event at 9:04 Mountain Time.Â As if we didnâ€™t know there would be shenanigans.
- Well, itâ€™s official.Â We get Batista vs. Cena for not only the â€œstar personalityâ€ portion of Wrestlemania (with Bret Hart) but also as RAWâ€™s main event.Â Iâ€™m not happy about that.Â Couldnâ€™t they go to the trouble of creating two storylines?
Hope you had fun reading.Â See you next week, kids.
Tags: 10 Thoughts, Raw, WWE