So, we’re back with another week of Impact, and I’m just going to jump straight into things.
10. That’s cute, bringing Abyss out to that music.
9. Well, I’m thrilled with any episodes of Impact that have 0 Nasty Boys minutes within them. Unfortunately this episode let me down.
8. Can’t say I’m a fan of having a split screen with a match going, and an interview in the other corner. Really horribly distracting.
7. I really felt that the Knockouts match was cut far too short, but then, it appeared the entire show was full of matches that were cut short.
6. It was nice to see Jarrett with some music this week, but you knew that it was only leading to another public Bischoff screwing. Those are getting old already.
5. Every single time Mr Anderson opens his mouth, it becomes captivating TV. Though, having Angle stand behind him for that long started to get a little comedic.
4. Hmm, Jarrett flipping burgers. Why do I feel like I’ve seen that before?
3. The entire time Waltman was on screen, all I was able to think was, “what on earth is he wearing?”.
2. There were really no matches worth going back and watching this week. Last time I checked, this was a wrestling show, not a talking show. (Sure, a little talking works inside the show, but it shouldn’t dominate the show).
1. I understand there is a lot of hype for Hogan and Flair to get back inside the ring, but honestly, it doesn’t feel like they’re going to be able to live up to the hype. Guess we’ll have to wait and see what happens on March 8th.
Tags: Abyss, Eric Bischoff, Hulk Hogan, jeff jarrett, Knockouts, Kurt Angle, mr anderson, nasty boys, Sean Waltman