Future Christmas number 1? - I hope so
1. Jack Swagger needs to be Christmas number 1 with his excellent rendition of â€˜Boomer Soonerâ€™ â€“ Simon Cowell better watch out.
2. Curt Hawkins and Vance Archer = HBK and Diesel (except Curt has the Diesel type pants on.)Not that Iâ€™m complaining I love little(ish) guy/big guy match ups.
3. I doubt Kelly Kelly smells Laycool. I bet she smells of flowers, sweets and puppys â€“ nice things like that.
4. Oh my giddy aunt, Kane was hella scary this week. I nearly jumped behind the sofa because he terrified me that much. Hope he stays like this though; it brings a whole new shine to the former WWE champ.
5. FINLAY!!!! â€“ I shouted at the screen with excitement when the Irish superstar appeared as I was that excited to see him! Good comeback he had too in the battle royal. Â I hope they start to use him again â€“ without Hornswoggle though.
6. Where was the brilliance that is Cody Rhodes in the main event! I watch Smackdown to see him in particular and his never there 🙁 Where was Shad as well? â€“ has he just been forgotten about.
7. Rey Mysterio proved once again that he is one of the best wrestlers in the world with his spectacular moves in the battle royal.
8. So the Fatal 4 way match is now set. But at this moment in time I can only see Swagger retaining and I really canâ€™t imagine any of the other three winning. Hopefully before the PPV the rest of the opponents will step up and show that they can be the new champ.
9. I think all those druids at the start carrying down the casket were all the NXT rookies, Skip Sheffield was obviously up at the front.
10. BEARD WATCH: what is it with large bald men and goatee beards?
Tags: 10 Thoughts, Cody Rhodes, curt hawkins, Finlay, jack swagger, kane, Kelly Kelly, nxt rookies, rey mysterio, Smackdown, vance archer, WWE