Hi I’m Kelly Floyd, and these are my 10 Thoughts on this week’s WWE Superstars…
1. Seriously, are the Superstars in the intro ever going to appear on the show?
2. Primo frequents Superstars, yet somehow I still forget he exists.
3. Mark Henry needs a new finisher. You can see it coming from a mile away, and itâ€™s extremely lackluster once performed.
4. Jillian actually isnâ€™t that bad. With a little less collagen and a lot less singing, she could take over the Divas division.
5. Gail Kim and Jillian put on one of the better matches Iâ€™ve seen from the Divas. At least from the Raw brand.
6. LayCool is the new JeriShow with estrogen. Theyâ€™re everywhere.
7. The angles for all the WWE shows have gotten progressively worse. Michelle McCool threw a knee to Tiffanyâ€™s skull that, as made obvious by the cameraman zooming in on it, didnâ€™t even pretend to connect.
8. The sexual tension between Dolph and Vickie is tangible. Hubba hubba!
9. Evan Bourne is amazing, as demonstrated in his (very random) promo. That standing moonsault makes John Morrisonâ€™s look like childplay. I miss his old music!
10. Chavo was mildly impressive. He left a bit to be desired, but Iâ€™m just happy heâ€™s no longer making a fool of himself while feuding with Hornswoggleâ€¦at least not entirely. Dolph definitely came off as the star of this match. Christian looked especially yellow tonight.
I’ll be back next week. Until then, you can find me on Twitter: @KELLYFLOYDBRAND.
Tags: 10 Thoughts, evan bourne, WWE, WWE Superstars