1. Was Gail Kim banished to Superstars?
2. Gail has the most fluid hurricanrana. I’m surprised Alicia Fox knew how to sell it.
3. It’s fortunate that Alicia got a “do-over” for that back-breaker. It redeemed herself for the first one she botched.
4. The rookie invasion on Monday was amazing…but not so amazing that I need to see it multiple times in its entirety. Cut it down to promo-size, throw in some epic music…THEN over-play it.
5. Primo and Zack Ryder vs. Goldust and Yoshi Tatsu. At least they found something to do with the ECW orphans. And Primo.
6. This match is too much of a culture shock. With the lucha libre style, the Japan-style, the old-school style, and the new style…all the moves looked wrong, and the wrestlers looked out of place.
7. Primo’s heel turn was too sudden, and not pushed properly. Probably due to Carlito’s release. The cheap shots behind a blind ref help, though.
8. Joe Hennig was kind enough to accompany his pro to the ring. Where was Titus O’Neill?
9. Something is awkward with Gallows’s in-ring skills. Something just doesn’t sit right with me.
10. The SOS has to be one of my favorite finishers.
Overall, this was a rough episode of Superstars. Here’s hoping for pleasant viewings next week. Until then, you can find me on Twitter. @KELLYFLOYDBRAND
Tags: 10 Thoughts, Gail Kim, Kofi Kingston, nxt rookies, WWE, WWE Superstars