In a recent “meeting”, A2Z’s own Jake Ziegler and I had a little fun with surprise ideas for this Sunday’s TNA Slammiversary 2010 PPV. Dixie Carter has mildly teased a surprise on her twitter, so let’s go with the fun!
1) They will reveal that THEY put the Undertaker in a vegetative state and Matt Morgan challenges Kane
2) Sabu returns to TNA, apparently to help RVD, but turns on RVD and joins with Sting
3) DDP comes thru the crowd and diamond cutters Eric Bischoff and Tenay wonders “why DDP why”. Then page goes to the rafters and hugs Sting and Randy Savage is on the other side in the rafters!
4) Mick Foley returns and declares war on TNA
5) NWO Sting returns to TNA as “Band Sting” and goes to beat down the real Sting, but then turns on the Band and joins with the real Sting, unmasking to reveal Jeff Jarrett, who hugs Sting and together they declare war on TNA
6) Tommy Dreamer comes out and seems to side with Jesse Neal but then sides with Bubba. Then D-von and Rhino come out and declare war on TNA, extreme style. then they join the Band later on in the show for an Alliance managed by Eric Bischoff and Taz.
7) Tara “shoots” and comes into the woman’s title match and declares war on TNA for underpaying women wrestlers
8) Kurt Angle is about to beat Kazarian, but Shelton Benjamin and Charlie Haas run in and help Kaz, and Ric Flair comes out and creates the New Four Horsemen as Flair, Kaz and Team Angle. Then the new Horsemen declare war on Hogan and TNA
9) A.J. Styles is about to beat Jay Lethal, but Chris Daniels returns through the crowd, beats down A.J., and declares war on TNA for firing him.
10) TNA puts on their normal crap – SURPRISE!