ROH has put up an article on its website explaining how Tag Wars 2010 will work. The details are as follows:
– Twelve tag teams have been split into three blocks of four teams, as follows:
The House of Truth (Raymond/Able)
Necro Butcher and Erick Stevens
The Briscoe Brothers
“Skullkrusher” Rasche Brown and Grizzly Redwood
The American Wolves (Richards/Edwards)
The All-Night Express (King/Titus)
Colt Cabana and El Generico
Delirious and Jerry Lynn
The Dark City Fight Club
The Super Smash Brothers
Shawn Daivari and Ernesto Osiris
The Bravado Brothers
– The tournament will operate under single elimination rules, with complete brackets being announced on July 12th.
– Two opening round matches will take place during the July 16th and 17th HDNet tapings in Philadelphia. The remaining four opening round bouts will occur at the July 24th show in Chicago.
– The “championship match” for each of the three blocks (AKA the Semifinal Round) will take place at ROH’s Richmond, VA debut on August 27th.
– The winner from each block will then face the Kings of Wrestling for the ROH World Tag Team Titles on Ausut 28th in Charlotte, NC. This match will be contested under Ultimate Endurance Rules, meaning it will be a four-team elimination match where each fall is contested under different rules.
– The stipulations for each fall of the final match will be voted on by the fans. Fans may begin voting on July 26th (after the first round is concluded) by emailing ROHFansVoice@gmail.com.