What will happen tonight when all the “bachelors” from this season get back together to “tell all”? Absolutely nothing!
Here is what did happen, though:
– Jessica and Kimberly did not show up. They were supposed to show up and yell about Justin some more, but the producers changed their mind last minute and decided not to have the girls on.
– Justin did not show up as he’s stated he wouldn’t. He felt betrayed by the show, and he didn’t want to help them in any way, so he didn’t show up. So neither of the final three (Frank, Chris, Roberto) were there, nor was Justin, Jessica, or Kimberly.
– Jessie Sulidis was there but was just brought up on stage briefly to talk about what she knew about Justin. Considering she didn’t even know the guy before Jessica called her, I have no idea what Jessie could’ve said about the guy that’s first hand.
– Kasey and Kirk were the only two called up to the hot seat. Kasey sang another song for Ali, everyone laughed and Ali thought it was funny. The weatherman was picked on again for his “dangerous” comment about Craig, and Craig called some guys out on the show. Seriously, a whole lot of nothing.
– There was a red carpet afterparty that many former contestants were invited to. A lot of “Bachelor Pad” stuff, cameras rolled, a lot of drinking, and probably a lot of hooking up.
– No news to report with Ali. She did appear at the “Men Tell All”, fielded a few questions, but then was whisked off stage. He wasn’t at the afterparty or anywhere backstage with the guys. Ali was not asked anything regards to the finale while she was on stage. No “Are you happy?”, or “What’s your status?”, or “Are you engaged?” Nothing. They didn’t even show any footage from the finale either.
Tags: the bachelorette