WWE Superstars Report 08.05.2010
First we get a non title divas match between Tiffany and Layla. The second match is going to determine who might challenge the Hart dynasty to a tag title match between Vance Archer and Curt Hawkins vs The Dudebusters. The main event is Evan Bourne vs Zach Ryder.
1. Tiffany vs Layla
– A match that was supposed to happen last week on Smackdown but didn’t. Michelle Mccool is at ringside and just taunts Tiffany relentlessly. Layla goes after Tiffany’s leg. Tiffany attempts a comeback with a Bulldog but she misses a crossbody. Layla hits her neckbreaker finisher for the win.
2. Curt Hawkins and Vance Archer vs The Dudebusters
– Battle of the Heel tag teams. Pretty good match with some back and forth action. Archer is able to hit the Big boot and Hawkins the elbow drop for the win. After the match, Hawkins and Archer challenge The Hart Dynasty for the tag belts.
Winner: Curt Hawkins and Vance Archer
John Cena’s new movie “Legendary” trailer is shown.
3. Evan Bourne vs Zach Ryder
– Before the break, Evan tries a dive to the outside but Ryder moves and Evan goes chin first into the barrier. That had to hurt. After the break, Evan makes a come back with a knee right to the face and his cannonball move while Ryder is in the corner. He goes for airborne but Ryder holds his leg and hits a powerbomb for 2. Bourne is able to hit the airborne for the win after Ryder misses a move.
Winner; Evan Bourne
Final Thoughts: Sorry I haven’t been around for awhile, While the show has some good to great wrestling on it, It’s not that great to review. Today’s show was pretty good and it should be interesting to see if the Harts drop the tag titles to Archer/Hawkins.
Tags: curt hawkins, evan bourne, Laycool, vance archer, Zach Ryder