1. I’m approximating, here, but I’m fairly certain 78% of the Stars in the intro, have never even watched Superstars before.
2. Justin Roberts is wearing something other than pastel colors. He looks like a man!
3. I’m definitely not a fan of Yoshi Tatsu, but I sympathize with him. He’s constantly appearing on Superstars. I can’t even remember the last time I saw him on a different show in a real, one-on-one contest. Was it ECW?
4. The Usos debuted as a threat to the Hart Dynasty. Now they frequent Superstars. Tamina gets more action than Jimmy and Jey. But they pick up the win in this match, are they back on track?
5. We get a recap from NXT. I don’t think anyone is sad to see Lucky go, but I think we can all look forward to watching Alex Riley show what he’s made of next week on Raw.
6. Chavo Guerrero and Chris Masters…two more men that are always on Superstars. These two guys aren’t terrible; can the WWE throw them a real match on Smackdown?
7. Chavo was extremely impressive tonight. He looked comfortable and confident, and provided a really good show. If he keeps this up, maybe he can move to only appearing on Superstars every other week?
8. The promo for Nexus/Team Cena they showed just included all the hype they would ever need for Summer Slam.
9. For the second time in about a month, the Divas are the main event of Superstars. They are officially outshining the boys. Can’t say I complain…LayCool is definitely more entertaining than Yoshi Tatsu.
10. Michelle McTaker looked fierce tonight. She’s evolved from what her character previously was, into a maniacal, twisted contender. She made quick work of Kelly Kelly to pick up the victory.
Not a terrible show tonight. No muss, no fuss. It was all about the wrestling, which is fine by me! Still waiting for some variety to wash over the show, but pleased as of yet.
Tags: michelle mccool, ten thoughts, the usos, WWE, WWE Superstars, yoshi tatsu