Now seriously, don’t read this if you like surprises, as this post will be in the major spoiler section.
– Krona becomes the first “host” to Parallax, by way of the Yellow Power Battery. This takes place as a prologue of the film.
– Parallax doesn’t just feed off of fear, it rips the souls out of it’s victims; leaving dried “husks” of the corpses.
– Parallax/Krona attacks Abin Sur’s ship, which causes him to crash land on Earth and die.
– While performing an autopsy on the corpse of Abin Sur, Hector Hammond becomes infected by a fragment of Parallax which causes him to gain exponential telepathic and telekinetic powers.
– Hammond attacks Hal Jordan and Carol Ferris (whom he harbors feelings towards) at the Ferris airfield hanger, a similar scene to the one in the Green Lantern Secret Origins comic; the difference being that Hammond wants Hal’s Green Lantern ring.
– Hammond is ultimately killed by Parallax, who absorbs his soul in the manner mentioned above.
– Parallax fights Hal Jordan and Carol Ferris on Earth. The fight is unevenly matched until other members of the Green Lantern Corps arrive.
Tags: Comic Book Movies, DC Comics, Green Lantern (Hal Jordan), Green Lantern Movie, Movies, Parallax