Over WWE Summerslam weekend, THQ has released these new screenshots and info for WWE SmackDown vs. Raw 2011.
• WWE UNIVERSE MODE – This brand new addition to the franchise will empower players more than ever to define their ultimate gameplay experiences in a dynamic and ever-changing WWE. Along the way, gameplay scenarios will change based on player decisions, allowing for new rivalries, alliances, championship matches and more spontaneous WWE action in and out of the ring.
• ROAD TO WRESTLEMANIA – The popular story-driven mode returns with significant updates and new storylines, including the ability to freely roam through backstage areas, select opponents, break into impromptu matches and fulfill destinies based on player choices.
• NEW PHYSICS SYSTEM – An extensive variety of technical upgrades to the gameplay experience will ensure all matches and object interactions look and feel unique, dynamic and unpredictable to capture the full essence and authenticity of WWE.
• BEST-IN-CLASS CREATION TOOLS – The franchise’s renowned creation interface will include more options than ever to customize created Superstars, finishing moves, story designs, paint tool creations and more. Searching and sharing content will be greatly simplified through improvements to the highly regarded WWE Community Creations feature, which generated nearly 10 million downloads in its franchise debut.
• UNPARALLELED ROSTER AND PRESENTATION – Players will explore one of the largest rosters in franchise history with more than 70 of today’s prominent WWE Superstars and WWE Divas. Each in-game model will feature new skin textures and movement technology, delivering the most authentic looking and moving WWE Superstars and WWE Divas ever seen in a WWE videogame. In addition, players will round out their virtual WWE experience with more than 100 match types and an extensive number of new playable arenas.
Tags: PS3, THQ, WWE Smackdown vs Raw 2011, xbox 360