1. I hate watching R-Truth’s entrance for two reasons: First, it’s obnoxious. Second, Michael Cole bashes on him the entire time, and I loathe agreeing with him.
2. For some excellent PG fun, William Regal rapped tonight. Remember when wrestlers actually…wrestled? The fans weren’t booing because he was a heel, they were booing because it was below their intelligence level by a mile.
3. This may be the worst match I’ve seen Regal put on. It was so sloppy, and the communication between the two seemed off.
4. NXThree Recaps: Perfect for making a completely edited program look interesting for 45 seconds, meaning we don’t have to watch it in its entirety.
5. I thought that when Goldust and Primo were chosen as NXT Pros, they would take a break from Superstars. Good to see Gail Kim is alive, though.
6. Correct me if I’m wrong, but this is the second time Gail has laid down offense on Primo. First, a number of weeks ago she nailed him with a Hurricanrana, and tonight she knocked him on his ass with an excellent drop-kick.
7. I’ve completely run out of things to say about the Gatecrashers and the Dudebusters. There’s only so many different ways to make fun of Archer’s tattoos before your mind draws a blank.
8. The Dudebusters actually looked like professional wrestlers tonight. Go figure.
9. Well, it’s a good thing the Gallows/Show match was on Superstars tonight. That means we won’t have to see it on Smackdown tomorrow night.
10. Remember when CM Punk was known for being the Heavyweight Champ and feuded with people like Jeff Hardy and The Undertaker? It feels like it was oh so long ago and those days are way behind us…
Tags: 10 Thoughts, big show, goldust, WWE, WWE Superstars