After a weekend of PPV’s(UFC 121 and WWE Bragging Rights), we are left wondering, are WWE and the UFC blurring the lines? This week, Erik Hernandez and Myke Quest cover some quick news and speculate on the ending of the UFC 121 PPV in which Lesnar and The Undertaker have a quick exchange of words. Is this a sign of things to come? A very special thank you to Kevin Sullivan and his daughter, Nicole for taking the time to talk with us and give a special on air interview.
Also on this show:
- We answer emails from listeners
- Bill Goldberg makes the WWE Hall of Fame?
- Undertaker’s possible opponent at Wrestlemania 27
- Bragging Rights PPV results
- We place a call to Kevin Sullivan(his daughter, Nicole joins us in studio.)
Follow us on Twitter:
Join The Rabblecast Facebook Fan page:
Email us at: Rabblecast@gmail.com
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Android |
Tags: Bill Goldberg, Brock Lesnar, Kevin Sullivan, RabbleCast, TNA, undertaker, WWE, wwe hall of fame