EA’s latest board game, Monopoly Streets is getting a dose of DLC on XBox 360 & PS3 next week!
· Stratosphere City Board — Experience a futuristic floating metropolis in this new City location for MONOPOLY Streets. (560 MSP/$6.99 PSN)
· Championship Board– The 2009 MONOPOLY World Championships were held in Las Vegas and this board recreates the look and excitement of that setting, so you too can feel like a MONOPOLY champion! (240 MSP/ $2.99PSN)
· Horse and Rider Token– This friendly Jockey carries a trophy of his favorite race horse as he travels through MONOPOLY Streets. (80 MSP/$0.99 PSN)
· Rocking Horse Token– This young lady is a trained equestrian rider that loves to gallop on her Rocking Horse throughout MONOPOLY Streets. (80 MSP/$0.99 PSN)
· Cannon Token– This soldier vigilantly marches through MONOPOLY Streets and brings his trusty cannon everywhere he goes. (80 MSP/$0.99 PSN)
Tags: DLC, EA, PS3, xbox 360