1. Putting Masters against Reks? I love it. Brute strength vs brute strength…it feels like it’s been too long since that last happened. It’s usually a big guy squashing JTG like a bug.
2. “A big clothesline there, that could do it!” Shut up, Jack.
3. Nice to see Masters pick up the win here, especially with how Reks has been nearly unstoppable on Superstars. I wish that would carry over to Smackdown.
4. I’m kind of done with the Usos. Even Tamina jumped ship. For two men with such deep roots in professional wrestling, they should be more interesting than they are. But they have no flair, no personality.
5. DH Smith was a tag team champion not too long ago, and he regularly stomped the two men who beat him tonight. I’m still not sure I get it.
6. Raw Recap: I missed Raw this week, and the big surprise was spoiled immediately when I logged into Twitter. So this is the first time I’m watching The Rock’s big ordeal. And wow. The goosebumps on his arms when he started, the uproar from the fans, the mocking of Cena…magic. Obviously, he’s still got it, and then some. He makes me disgusted with all the “talent” we put up with, and reminds me of what wrestling used to be. But still I wonder…why they didn’t save this for the 600th episode of Smackdown? Would have made much more sense.
7. Poor Santino and Kozlov…when you drape your belts over an apron that says “Superstars”…you’re losing your titles on Sunday.
8. It may be a bit odd, but I adore DZP. I almost hope they never move this to Raw, as it will be stabbed in the face upon arrival.
9. I’d be so sad if they told me I had to sell The Cobra. It’s one of the weakest finishers, followed closely by the Spear.
10. Random Thought of the Week: …is NXT still happening? I don’t know if I’m just too liberal with the fast-forward button, but I feel like there hasn’t been a recap of NXT in weeks.
Tags: 10 Thoughts, chris masters, Santino Marella, WWE, WWE Superstars, zack ryder