1. Let’s call a spade, a spade. Leaving Colton, Brett and Jaycee sitting there for only one spot was cruel and heartbreaking. And the bottom line is, I think both Colton and Jaycee should have made it.
I really think Jaycee would have added something different to the competition whereas I feel many of the singers that did make it are the same.
2. Love the maturity that Thia Megia showed when the birthday girl Jessica was practically begging the judges to pick her. I am a big fan of Thia’s and I think she has gotten a rough ride this season including that terrible segment with the vocal judge from hell. I am a fan.
3. I honestly can’t decide if I like Jacob Lusk or not. I have never wavered so much on a contestant.
4. Clint Jun Gamboa can sing and is very smart. He reminds me a lot of Andrew Garcia. I am hoping the judges don’t keep asking him to sing “Straight Up.”
5. It doesn’t matter what James Durbin does. He will always be Lambert version 2.0.
6. Does Lauren Alaina’s constant sucking up to Steven Tyler irritate anyone else?
7. I LOVE Julie Zorilla. I don’t know what it is about her, but I really think she is great.
8. I think the contestant that will benefit the most from the new format is Casey Abrams. Almost feel like he would have won X-Factor.
9. I feel bad for John Wayne.
10. The way the judges delivered the decisions was extra annoying this season. Not sure why.
Tags: American Idol