1. This animosity between Reks and Masters is delicious. I really, really enjoy it and am glad this angle is continuing, even if it’s on Superstars.
2. It’s just Superstars…I get that. But seriously, why are Korpela and Striker jabbering on about HHH/Taker, and Snooki, and The Rock, when this is not Raw. It’s frustrating. Those events are in the future, why not talk about those guys rolling around in the ring?
3. Masters with a strong victory over Reks, and looked great while doing so. These two seem to mesh well, when both are given time to do it. That’s the silver lining to Superstars; no one is pushed aside just because they don’t enter to chimes or wave his hand in front of his face. However, there are way too many recaps.Â
4. Gotta love watching Stone Cold be Stone Cold. Notice how these men that are returning (Trips, Taker, Rock, Stone Cold) don’t really have to do anything to send chills up your spine and force a smile to spread across your face? And may I just say that seeing JBL was a very pleasant surprise? Smell that? It’s definitely Mania season!
5. If Kozlov is the one wrestling, play his damn song! It’s way better than Santino’s.
6. Zacky, Zacky, Zacky. He’s so good, I love watching him, and I know I’m not alone on that. But he’s doing wonderful things on Superstars, so if it ain’t broke…
7. Why do I keep forgetting that Cena is facing Miz at Wrestlemania? Oh yeah, because relevant storylines aren’t as important as rapping.
8. Natalya, Mark Henry, and Khali. Really. At least Tyson Kidd, Melina, and William Regal make some sense. But OH MY GOD TYSON’S HAIR.
9. With this many people in the ring, I think having it given adequate time would have been lovely. But, that’s less time I have to suffer through Henry and Khali. Gotta love Natalya putting the Sharpshooter on Kidd, though.
10. Random Thought of the Week: It’s weird to be gearing up for Wrestlemania, but in a completely different way. I was there last year when it was in my hometown, and I remember going to Armando Estrada’s restaurant for signings, waiting in line for what felt like a fortnight to get into the stadium, watching Swagger fumble for the briefcase, and tearing up when Shawn’s shoulders were pinned for three seconds. Now, I’m waiting to go to the bar to watch it. Exciting, but not the same.
Tags: 10 Thoughts, chris masters, Natalya, WWE, WWE Superstars, zack ryder