1. I thought that Hines Ward was the best of the night which kills me to say since I am a Green Bay Packers fan.
2. Last season, I was at the premiere live and I knew right away that Jennifer Grey was going to win. Didn’t see a standout this season.
3. Sugar Ray Leonard better improve. Anna Trebunskaya deserves to go to the finals this time and needs a good partner. She taught me how to dance on my show!
4. Hottest girl of the night? Undoubtedly Kym Johnson. Unbelievable!
5. Love the dynamic between Louie van Amstel and Kendra. They are great together.
6. Chris Jericho was disappointing which sucks because I know a lot of people who are rooting for him. I thought his dance came off like too much of a schtick.
7. I thought that the scores for Kirstie and Ralph were too high. I don’t think either deserved 8’s on the first episode.
8. Similarly, I thought that the scores for Mike and Lacey were too low. They did not deserve a 13. I thought Wendy Williams was the worst of the evening.
9. While it took me a long time to get into it, Dancing With The Stars is a great feel-good show. I don’t know about you but I was getting a little tired of the staged explots of The Bachelor.
10. That being said, there should be an elimination on Tuesday instead of having fans of the show vote tonight and then combining those scores with next week’s so that the first eliminated couple isn’t revealed until next week.
Here are the scores for all the couples after the first episode.
Kirstie & Maks
Mike & Lacey
Chris & Cheryl
Chelsea & Mark
Sugar Ray & Anna
Ralph & Karina
Romeo & Chelsie
Petra & Dmitry
Hines & Kym
Kendra & Louis
Wendy & Tony
Tags: Dancing with the Stars