1. The speech from Phillip where he referred to Rob as the mentalist and Grant as the assassin was honestly the funniest thing I have ever seen on Survivor. I am still laughing. Classic. It made the entire episode. The look on Rob and Grant’s face when they saw Phillip… hilarious. It’s these little moments that make this the best show in the history of television.
2. I am not buying into the editing. I think that while Phillip might out the fact that Rob and Grant hid a clue, the girls want nothing to do with him. It’s clear that the Ometepe 5 is good to go to the merge.
3. I think I might be in love with Andrea. She is completely my favorite girl this season.
4. Stephanie and David are two very very good players. I think they are the class of Zapatera and that the rest are all meh. With that being said, Zapatera made the right move. Keeping loyal Sarita was the right decision. But now, where does this leave David?
5. The religious bonding betweek Krista and Matt at Redemption Island didn’t do a lot for me.
6. Girls having spa days on Survivor are as common as immunity challenges on this show. Remember the Pagong tribe? Or the Mallrats from Africa?
7. I can’t believe how well Ometepe did in the challenge. I have never seen a team dominate another that badly. And TERRIBLE sportsman ship from Captain America Mike. Ripping Grant’s shirt off? If you suck, just admit it. You shouldn’t try to cheat.
8. I am still laughing about the Phillip confessional.
9. I think Steve is unnecessarily cocky.
10. We didn’t get enough Boston Rob in this episode.
Tags: murtz, Survivor, Survivor: Redemption Island