1. It feels weird to say goodbye to a show that is a mere 9 days away from its two year anniversary.
2. Once more, it’s painfully obvious what the outcome of this match will be. I mean honestly, can you see Drew getting pinned by JTG? Thought not.
3. The Hall of Fame recap was really nicely done. I feel like a good chunk of the essence was bottled up and served fresh, ending on the Shawn Michaels high note.
4. Blame it on the fact that I’m in vacation mode, but I don’t remember the last time I saw Yoshi Tatsu. With that song and his super serious face, I often forget that I like him.
5. I try to refrain from talking about appearences on here…but seriously, what on earth is Kidd doing with his hair? He can’t honestly look at himself in the mirror and think, “damn, I’m foxy.”
6. Boom. I’m not sure why I’m surprised that Yoshi and Tyson put on such a great match. It started off great, slowed a little towards the end, but erupted at the end. Not a five star match by any means, but enjoyable nonetheless.
7. Ah yes. A (full) recap of Rock and Cena solidifying their match at Mania 28. Because, who needs build up when there are movies to shoot in between! Set the date now, get it out of the way. Less work later. Side note: It seemed like Cena put an extra bit of pow in his usually bland Five Knuckle Shuffle. I guess heroes have heroes, too.
8. Santino is all by his lonesome to face Ted DiBiase. Bye bye, Kozlov.
9. Oh, Tedward. Who would have thought that he would be the one to fade into obscurity? No offense to the Dashing One, but I thought Cody would speeding down Future Endeavor Blvd after the break-up, but poor, poor Teddy. I always liked him, and wish they could find a better outlet for him. Whatever happend to the Fortunate Sons idea?
10. Random Thought of the Week: I hear it’s moving online, but if Superstars has fully run its course and won’t be moved elsewhere, I’d like to give a big giant thank you to the Pulse readers. God knows, this show is hard to watch and hard to write about, which makes it especially hard to read. But this was my first step into the Pulse world, and through my inaugural column on June 5th, you all embraced my cynical thoughts. You’re all amazing!
Tags: 10 Thoughts, Drew McIntyre, Santino Marella, ted dibiase, Tyson Kidd, WWE, WWE Superstars