– Ring of Honorâ€™s return to Chicago Ridge, IL is approaching quickly and is sure to deliver an unforgettable night of matches that you can only expect from ROH. â€œSupercard of Honor VIâ€ takes place on May 21st at the Frontier Fieldhouse and will feature the finest matches with our core ROH roster making it a fitting Windy City follow up to our â€œ9th Anniversary Showâ€. It will be a high-quality Supercard that you wonâ€™t want to miss! Come out to support true pro WRESTLING that you can be proud of! More info here: http://www.rohwrestling.com/news/chicago-ridge-il-april-24th/.
– And just officially signed for â€œSupercard of Honor VIâ€ (http://www.rohwrestling.com/news/blood-is-not-enough/) is the rematch between The All Night Express of Kenny King & Rhett Titus against Jay & Mark Briscoeâ€¦this time in a Chicago Street Fight with all the rules thrown out the window! Blood wasnâ€™t enough to settle this, especially considering that in all the chaos the referee missed the call when Mark started bleeding first. Now these four men will have the freedom to destroy one another without depending on the officials to make the call. ANX vs. Briscoes, Chicago Street Fight, get your tickets for $5 Off the original price through the weekend here: http://www.rohstore.com/index.php?dispatch=products.view&product_id=201!
– As you already know, Ring of Honor will present â€œBest in the World 2011â€ on Sunday afternoon June 26th originating from New York Cityâ€™s Hammerstein Ballroom. This event will be broadcast LIVE on iPPV courtesy of GoFightLive.TV and features the ROH return of Jay Lethal! This will certainly be an event that will go down in history and ROH officials are pleased to announce that ROH World Champion Eddie Edwards, ROH World Tag Team Champions Charlie Haas and Shelton Benjamin, El Generico, and Homicide have all officially signed for Ring of Honorâ€™s Hammerstein return! Tickets are on sale now in the ROH Online Store, (http://www.rohstore.com/index.php?dispatch=products.view&product_id=507), and check out http://www.gfl.tv/Events/Fight/Wrestling/ROH__Best_of_the_World_2011/1052 for details on the iPPV broadcast!
– In somewhat surprising news, ROH officials claim that the Bravado Brothers are booked for â€œSupercard of Honor VIâ€!
– â€œSupercard of Honor VIâ€ will feature a one-on-one dream match when Charlie Haas faces Davey Richards in a battle between two of the best athletes in the sport today. Both men are highly accomplished competitors who always have something to prove and you can guarantee that the aggressive drive of each man will send this match to the next level. Haas vs. Richards could possibly become the new definition of pro WRESTLING!
– Announced yesterday (http://www.rohwrestling.com/news/one-final-time/), Steve Corino will face Mike Bennett One Final Time at â€œSupercard of Honor VIâ€ on May 21st in the Windy City! This feud has been going on for months now and in Dearborn at â€œROH Revolution: USAâ€, another verbal sparring match between Bennett & Corino ensued, and the physical confrontation went down at â€œRevolution: Canadaâ€. Once again Corino ended up on the losing end, once again as a result of Brutal Bobâ€™s involvement, and once more Corino took a tumble off his wagon. In light of the outcome ROH officials have made a ruling: Steve Corino vs. â€œThe Prodigyâ€ Mike Bennett will take place at â€œSupercard of Honor VIâ€ for the FINAL time. This time, Brutal Bob will be banned from the event to prevent any outside interference and to provide the opportunity for a clear cut winner.
– More intriguing than Brutal Bob being banned from ringside is the fact that Steve Corino has stated that he has found a sponsor who has been through the same process as Steve and that this is a man that will support, not only Steve, but honor as well, if allowed back into ROH. Corino has stated that, no matter what, his sponsor will be in attendance in Chicago Ridge to hopefully be accepted back in and to help him through what will be a very difficult night of Corinoâ€™s recovery. Ring of Honor officials responded by saying that if the person is who they think it is then there is absolutely no way they are welcome inside the locker room or the Frontier Fieldhouse in general.
– The House of Truthâ€™s Michael Elgin had a very impressive weekend in Dearborn & Toronto and hopes to ride his wave of dominance into â€œSupercard of Honor VI.â€ If Elgin can manage to defeat â€œThe Notorious 187â€ Homicide in Chicago then he will no doubt open even more eyes then he already has. Be sure to check out Elgin vs. Eddie Edwards from â€œDefy or Denyâ€ in a match that proves Elgin could possibly be future championship material in Ring of Honor.
– Speaking of â€œDefy Or Denyâ€ from 3/18/11 in Plymouth, MA. The event is now available on DVD and is awesome! Do not let this one pass you by as it is worth every penny. A 4-Way Elimination Match with ROH World Champion Roderick Strong vs. Homicide vs. El Generico vs. Jay Briscoe headlines this jam packed card. Other bouts included Davey Richards vs. Claudio Castagnoli; TJ Perkins vs. Chris Hero; Christopher Daniels vs. Mike Bennett for the World TV Title; Mark Briscoe vs. Kyle Oâ€™Reilly; Eddie Edwards vs. Michael Elgin; plus more. Click on the DVD image below to purchase.
Tags: Christopher Daniels, Eddie Edwards, Ring of Honor, Roderick Strong, ROH