Every results show on American Idol has an all-star musical guest performers. The finale of every season usually has an all-star lineup of musical guests. Some of the finalists usually come back to sing a duet with a famous musical act.
Season 10 of American Idol is no exception. Before we see whether Scotty or Lauren becomes the next American Idol, here is the all-star musical talent lineup we are expected to see:
– Lady Gaga will return to the Idol stage with U2’s Bono and The Edge performing a song from their Spider-Man musical
– Steven Tyler will likely perform solo
– Jack Black plans to sing with Casey Abrams
– Beyonce will likely perform with the Top 13 girls, probably performing her hit song “Who Run the World (Girls).”
– James Durbin reportedly is singing with Judas Priest
– Haley Reinhart is rumored to be doing a duet with Tony Bennett
– Finalist Lauren Alaina will obviously sing with former American Idol winner and current Country music superstar, Carrie Underwood
– Finally Finalist Scotty McCreery will perform with one of his heroes, Tim McGraw
Of course, you can expect plenty of surprises as well.
Tags: American Idol, Beyonce, Carrie Underwood, Jack Black, Lady Gaga, steven tyler, U2