1. Paula’s group doesn’t have a chance. By picking the two newly formed groups, she basically is saying that the ones that actually tried out sucked. I am not saying that I disagree with that, but as I have said before… there was a reason the American Juniors show didn’t go anywhere. How is that show any different from “IntenSity”
2. I thought LA Reid made terrible choices as well. He had the strongest group and don’t see why he wasn’t either. It’s like they want a girl to win to emulate the success.
3. This show has become about the sob story rather than the talent. Fortunately, there is still enough talent in Josh Krajcik, Melanie Amaro, Drew Ryniewicz to save it.
4. There is no doubt in my mind that Chris Rene will be in the finals.
5. If they can put groups together, can they tear groups apart. I just want to see the one dude from the Stereo Hogzz. The rest are just his back-up dancers.
6. I am sorry, but Rachel Crow wasn’t strong enough to make it.
7. DEXTER HAYGOOD?! He was Dexter Haybad!
8. The Brewer Boys are darkhorses.
9. I was happy to see Leroy Bell make it.
10. Memo to Stacy Francis. No more mascara.
Tags: The X-Factor (TV show)