– So Sting is the authority and we did see him earlier on the PPV Sunday but yet he can’t come down and add an overtime to the Ironman Match?
– If you haven’t had a chance to listen to it yet, I did interviews with Bobby Roode and James Storm this past Tuesday for the Wrestling Pulsecast. Find them HERE.
– Um, overtime 5 days later?
– Oh and a World title match without any promotion?
– What. The. Hell. Is. Sting. Wearing?
– TNA totally just threw out the Lethal Lottery and hoped Tenay could explain it all during the guys’ entrances. It just seems like poor planning for something that could be really cool.
– At least Dusty’s version in WCW was legit. Usually made for some weird matches but it was fun.
– I like Abyss and Steiner now. Only because they eliminated Rob Terry and Hernandez from my TV for a month.
– 3rd match of the night and the second of a multi-match “tournament” without any explaination.
– Is Anthony Neise Chris Masters’ little brother?
– Well I guess Jesse’s done with TNA. They’re overdoing the “concrete floor” gimmick with Gunner. That could have been saved for only Garrett and the audience would feel as if it was more unique and memorable.
– God (and a plastic surgeon) really did break the mold with Karen.
– Another solid promo from Bully Ray, though that seems to be the norm lately.
– If you threw Doug Williams and Robbie E in a London club, I can almost guarantee you Robbie will be the one fitting in.
– That was a really slick go home and finish. There might be something here with Magnus and Joe.
– If I thought it would make a difference, I would turn the channel the second I saw Devon or the Pope.
– So this whole story is because Devon’s kids think the Pope is “cooler”… Ground breaking work.
– Traci couldn’t rebel against Karen because she would lose her job. Last week, Traci rebelled against Karen and attacked Gail Kim. This week, she has a match. Right.
– Hey there, look at Sting bringing up the obvious!
– I understand why they want Jeff Hardy in the main event, I really do. But damn did TNA feel fresh with Roode, Styles and Storm headlining.
Tags: Bobby Roode, impact, James Storm, Jeff Hardy, Kurt Angle, Ric Flair, Sting, TNA