– Time to get to work!
– Interesting way to kick off Raw and like the way Shawn is REALLY getting involved into this feud instead of being an afterthought last year.
– The “Triple Threat” chant was fantastic. It’ll never happen but it was great.
– Feels like we’ll be seeing HHH/Taker start Raw, Jericho/Punk at the top of the next hour and then Rock/Cena to close the show. It’s nice to see them have enough material to fill a show like this.
– FINALLY! HBK special referee. Thank God!
– Fantastic beginning to Monday Night Raw. Between the HHH/HBK exchange and WWE capitalizing on Santino’s popularity with a US title reign, I can barely keep up!
– I thought the exact same damn thing when I saw that garden gnome on WWEShop.com months ago. So ridiculous.
– That Rock promo brought back MANY memories of 2000’s era Rock.
– Holy pop for Zack Ryder! That’s all he needed to do and the place went nuts.
– This has been a great episode of Raw thus far.
– Someone needs to slap poor Zack.
– Has anyone ever seen John Cena not in his “ring gear”? I feel like he’s always wearing knee pads.
– I’m sorry but that was a pretty poor and generic promo from Cena. Cole and Lawler helped sell it a bit afterwards but it just wasn’t enough after last week.
– Nice finish to a great tag match on Raw. I did not expect them to make Punk seemed frustrated or weak leading up to WrestleMania but it’s working.
– Notes or no notes. Writer or no writer. The Rock is an absolute once-in-a-lifetime performer and we’re all lucky enough to experience him.
– I’m curious to actually see what’s happening with last year’s main eventer, The Miz. Does anyone else notice the similar graphics of Cody’s Big Show videos and the old Goldust ones?
– Scotty Goldman’s picture in picture promos were much better.
– Kane vs Randy Orton at WrestleMania? But the show was getting SO GOOD!
– Has Kane REALLY beaten anyone since his return besides Zack Ryder?
– Booed outta Boston again, Cena.
– “Knee pads” line? Is Cena checking out IP or CreativelyEndeavored.com backstage? Weird…
– The Rock’s music is just plan stellar. By far one of the best Jim Johnson has EVER come up with.
– They are REALLY blurring the lines of shoot and script between Rock & Cena. They might be best friends backstage but on camera they are tearing down the house.
– Did I just see that the Rock and Cena are going to have a Battle of the Bands next week?! That could potentially be amazing!
Tags: cm punk, Daniel Bryan, jack swagger, john cena, John Laurinaitis, monday night raw, randy orton, Raw, Santino Marella, shawn michaels, sheamus, Smackdown, Teddy Long, The Miz, The Rock, triple h, undertaker, wrestlemania, WWE