1. The stupidest move in Survivor history. There is nothing else to say. I was going to go on a big rant about it, but what else is there to say? The guys won immunity and decided to willingly go to tribal council. While I would be hard-pressed to make a case for why it was a good move, I could still do it for Colton because he wanted to get rid of Bill. What I can’t get over is why everyone else went for it. They deserve to lose.
2. The momentum has definitely shifted.
3. The men’s attitude was interesting. They shouldn’t have called the women’s reward win luck. They should have looked at it as a sign of things to come. The women seem more focused and this is completely the result of Kim and Chelsea’s leadership. While Sabrina is being credited for it, the true leader is the one that is not being highlighted. The most dangerous man is the one with no fear. The mos dangerous woman in the world is any.
4. I can’t wait to hear what people think about Colton’s one-liners. They tread completely on the line of controversial. Referring to Leif as ‘an annoying little oompa loompa’ and ‘that little munchkin is about to get knocked back to Oz.’ Entertaining or out of line? To me, all rules of social etiquette are out the window in a game that is about social adaptation. What do you think?
5. The women should be ashamed of themselves for looking at the guy’s puzzle. Not because they did it, but because they didn’t do it sooner. That being said, it is complete crap that the producers allow that. It’s the second week in a row that the women have done that. Remember last week when it was Sabrina versus Bill and the others were looking at Bill’s? A win streak is a win streak, but theirs definitely comes with an asterisk.
5. This is a good time to start discussing who the villains are. Colton is obviously the top one on the men’s team. I think tonight episode highlighted that it’s Alicia on the women’s side.
6. Can somebody please explain to me what Leif did wrong? Just outing that he was in an alliance? Give me a break. They all voted Matt out last week. I don’t think Leif did anything wrong at all. The only mistake was that Colton didn’t know about the conversation and for that reason alone, Leif is targetted? What is this bizarro Survivor that I am watching?
7. While I didn’t like how producers allowed the women to look at the men’s puzzles during the reward challenge, they made up for it with the brilliant editing of showing which tribe was going to tribal council. The delay was perfect.
8. Bill seems like a nice guy.
9. Tarzan’s Obama-like speech at tribal council was pretty funny.
10. The twist next week doesn’t matter. The men are finished. I said the same thing last week and I don’t mind saying it again.
Tags: murtz, Survivor One World