(ED. NOTE: ALL LINKS YOU SEE ON THIS PAGE TONIGHT WILL LINK TO A SPECIFIC DESKTOP WALLPAPER FOR THAT PARTICULAR SUPERSTAR. JUST SOMETHING SPECIAL FOR WRESTLEMANIA SEASON!)
– Firstly, I caught the last about 15 minutes of the Cena/Rock special and it looked impressive. It’s absolutely insane the schedule The Rock keeps and I’ve always said this about John Cena, I don’t like him as a wrestler but he is one hell of a hard worker and a great man.
– It’s still absolutely amazing that Daniel Bryan is walking into a WrestleMania as a World Champion.
– The most random match in recent WrestleMania history, Randy Orton versus Kane.
– Why couldn’t they find a wig this good for the long maligned Kane vs. Fake Kane angle? Or even for The Undertaker’s most recent return?
– If that chokeslam is all it takes to be Sheamus, Bryan might actually have a chance Sunday.
– Is it weird that I’m excited to see Edge‘s movie?
– I was terrified for a minute that Cole was going to be announced as the final member of Team Johnny.
– Think it’s all but certain now that Miz is on Team Johnny that Mick Foley will be on Team Teddy.
– The history package of Undertaker & HHH was better than last year’s match.
– If it wasn’t for Beth Phoenix, I would completely consider Eve the best heel Diva in the WWE right now.
– Soooooo, why should we be invested in this Divas’ tag match when Kelly just essentially beat both of her opponents?
– I have to admit, I was looking around the new WWE.com superstar section today and was thoroughly impressed. Good thing, they built a whole new building just to house dot com.
– The Jericho promos have been fantastic and the fact that Punk hasn’t said very much is the exact opposite of what we all expected. But now, there is more emotion and drama invested into this match that originally started out as just a professional rivalry.
– Poor, poor Curt Hawkins. Didn’t he already job to Brodus Clay once already?
– I liked the crossbody block much better than the Warrior splash but that’s really just splitting hairs at this point.
– So Christian and Del Rio are BOTH off of WrestleMania? Ouch!
– Well that proves the priority of the Tag Team Champions.
– Cody Rhodes has grown leaps in just a year. Love seeing his development.
– The way CM Punk delivers his promos are just so real and riveting. I’m loving how personal this storyline became and I hope it continues well beyond WrestleMania.
– Well, I guess Rey Mysterio wasn’t ready to compete at ‘Mania and Foley wasn’t really a choice. This at least gets him off commentary… right?
(IN THE SPIRIT OF SHARING SO MANY WALLPAPERS, I REALIZED I HAVE YET TO DEDICATE ONE TO ONE OF OUR FAVORITE DIVAS/KNOCKOUTS! SO HERE’S YOUR CHANCE TO VOTE ON WHO GETS THE FIRST WOMAN’S DESKTOP WALLPAPER!)
– Ah WrestleMania 20, the only WrestleMania I’ve ever been too. I’m hoping that will change next year when the big show is back up in my neck of the woods.
– Is it just me or does it seem like The Rock is bored with Cena‘s promo?
– John Cena has been an active member of the WWE for longer than the Rock. Interesting point.
– Serious John Cena is always enthralling.
– Thank you, Rock for finally saying he “needs” to beat Cena to become the best of all time. We need to believe that there’s a reason for the Rock to win Sunday.
– I definitely expected a hotter ending than that. I know they have some things planned for SmackDown on Friday but I’m really surprised this show kind of ended with a whimper.
Tags: chris jericho, cm punk, Daniel Bryan, edge, john cena, kane, monday night raw, randy orton, Raw, shawn michaels, sheamus, Smackdown, The Miz, The Rock, triple h, undertaker, wrestlemania, WWE