– Well no big surprise here but “John Cena’s Response to Brock’s Attack” topped our afternoon Raw Interest Poll with the CM Punk/Jericho storyline continuation coming in a close second.
– And since the turnout for the Divas Wallpaper poll was so great, I decided to leave the next choice up to you as well. You’ll notice a theme but IF you would like the last choice, I’m more than happy to jump on that bandwagon. Plus, I’ve left the option open to write in a different choice as there are so many in Ring of Honor.
– “Bring legitimacy back to the WWE?” – Wow
– And a UFC reference. Looks like they are going full board outsider with Brock instead of “returning hero”.
– That slap actually reminded me of when Steve Austin gave Mike Tyson the finger.
– Absolutely some stiff shots there. Cena bloody and Lesnar looks like he has a shiner.
– Holy crap what a hot start to Raw!
– Nice of WWE to actually spring for a real disco ball.
– Funkasaurus and the Cobra for the Tag Team Titles!
– I have fully admitted in the past that Vickie Guerrero looks good for her age but dear God, she should not be in the same building as that dress.
– Already the longest match in Brodus Clay’s Raw career.
– Nice range promo from John Cena… Never thought I’d say that.
– Santino and the Three Stooges? I don’t think I can handle that.
– Does the production crew have to specifically set up a red light in a corner just so Kane doesn’t get pissed?
– Cody needs to lose the sleeveless trenchcoat.
– Did I just hear that the Truth’s finisher’s name in the “Little Jimmy”? Oh God.
– I just died a little.
– At least they TRIED to give a backstory to the Lord Tensai squash. More than what we’re used to seeing.
– Oh and the people with the “Albert” chants – we ALL know he’s Prince Albert/A-Train but does it really matter?
– “You do not throw rock with a man who has a machine gun!” – Still one of the greatest phrases I have EVER heard.
– Good promo from both Jericho and Punk but I just feel like it could have been SO much better. Where else do they go from here?
– Like that Punk just got too pissed to be the “best wrestler in the world”.
– With all this alcohol abuse on Raw, what are they going to do if they ever do get to the CM Punk vs Stone Cold Steve Austin feud? I would assume Punk would HAVE to be the heel by then.
– Zack Ryder vs Del Rio? Doesn’t look too good for the Internet Champ.
– I should ask for a raise to have to sit through this Stooge stuff.
– I do love that Will Sasso got to fulfill a dream getting in a WWE ring. It’s just too bad it was as a Stooge.
– TOTALLY different character for Brock. I LIKE IT!
– I just can’t get over the Chris Masters mimicry David Otunga has adopted.
– Brock Lesnar just used a low blow?! This is like seeing a corporate Stone Cold.
– Interesting developments here on Raw tonight. Not the direction I thought but I’m looking forward to next week.
Tags: Brock Lesnar, chris jericho, cm punk, john cena, John Laurinaitis, WWE, WWE RAW