– Oh boy, can’t wait for this utterly pointless 3-hour Raw!
– If I start missing segments, it’s cause I’m coming down with something and I just passed out.
– What the hell?! Nice Edge surprise.
– Damn I miss Edge & his passion.
– I like the “outsider” approach they are taking with Brock Lesnar. It’s what I believe they would have done with The Rock if he was coming in as a heel.
– Any other week, this match would have been long over. Perfect example of WWE being contractly obligated to produce a 3-hour show.
– Gotta love it when Jericho gets in the ring with guys who are flexible enough to take a REAL Liontamer.
– I’m hoping this show picks up at 9 because right now I’m struggling.
– Hey, at least I get to see Truth crushed here!
– I feel like Tensai matches are just heel versions of Brodius Clay matches.
– And now a Kane interview? I don’t know how much more I can take of this show.
– Anyone else miss CM Punk calling Randy Orton “Randall”?
– Well it’s a good thing Paul Bearer is in a freezer because I’m pretty sure Edge killed him 2 years ago.
– Uh, Kane just missed the exit and ran right into the last row of seats of the arena. That’s going to be awkward walking back down the stairs.
– Set-up from a mile away but I like that Punk is finally playing mind games too.
– Someone PLEASE just kill off Khali. Feel like he should be headed for the glue factory by now.
– I thought this program between Big Show and Cody Rhodes was supposed to get Rhodes more over…
– I bet Brock wishes he could have done that to some of the media he encountered while in the UFC.
– I KNEW IT! I knew Eve Torres was going to become in charge of the Divas. See, WWE DOES watch Impact.
– Sooooo, have the Bellas resigned? I could see them dropping the belt to Kelly Kelly on SmackDown if they haven’t.
– This is going to be awesome.
– I can’t recite the damn alphabet backwards sober and reading it off a chart!
– Awesome segment for both men.
– Did Jerry Lawler just say “Jericho better get his sparkly ass out of here!”? Best line of the night.
– Love having a Sheamus appearance but again Mark Henry again? Cody Rhodes would make a much better match.
– I think Daniel Bryan is smaller than some of the current referees.
– “We still have 30 minutes to fill?! Eh, send out the comedy guys.”
– Remember when Dolph Ziggler was challenging for the World title and Jack Swagger WAS a World champion? I know they are right now and are dying a little inside.
– Well that kick didn’t connect at all.
– First Chavo and now Vickie… Hornswoggle is really getting around the Guerrero family.
– Oh God, Brock needs a script… laid out in front of him… and forced to read it word for word.
– If the WWE didn’t like John Cena being referred to as “Super Cena”, why do they keep bringing in a new evil villain to face him every few months?
Tags: Brock Lesnar, chris jericho, cm punk, edge, john cena, Kofi Kingston, WWE, WWE Monday Night Raw