I was looking at the Justice League solicits for August and noticed:
JUSTICE LEAGUE INTERNATIONAL #12
Written by DAN JURGENS
Art by AARON LOPRESTI and MATT RYAN
Cover by DAVID FINCH and RICHARD FRIEND
On sale AUGUST 1 • 32 pg, FC, $2.99 US • RATED T • FINAL ISSUE
• It’s the funeral for ROCKET RED.
• Several members resign from the team – who will be left?
JUSTICE LEAGUE INTERNATIONAL ANNUAL #1
Written by GEOFF JOHNS and DAN DIDIO
Art and cover by JASON FABOK
On sale AUGUST 29 • 48 pg, FC, $4.99 US • RATED T
• Will this issue be the final adventure ever for JUSTICE LEAGUE INTERNATIONAL?
• The true nature of O.M.A.C. revealed!
• Ties in to the shocking events of JUSTICE LEAGUE #12!
• Guest-starring BLUE BEETLE!
Seems strange to release a five dollar annual for a book you are ending, so I suspect it will be back in some kind of capacity. DC hasn’t really made any announcements about this, it seems to be slipping this under the radar.
I’ve mostly enjoyed JLI, though it has felt a little slow at times. I likely won’t buy the last few issues of the series, my comic budget is already stretched thin.
Tags: Dan DiDio, Dan Jurgens, DC Comics Relaunch, Geoff Johns, Justice League International
Source: DC Blog