– Sorry for the late start. I was tweeting for Inside Pulse and completely forgot to log on here. Well here we go now.
– It’s amazing all those logos fit on Brodus Clay’s singlet
– Tyson Kidd & Justin Gabriel vs. Prime Time Players vs. Usos vs. Primo & Epico in a four-way #1 contender match added to PPV
– Is anyone in the opening WWE signature still active?
– The 1 match I’m looking forward to is opening the show. Does that mean I can stop watching after the end of this?
– Ziggler was massively over in Hartford on Monday night. I can see WWE getting behind his this summer.
– Nice opening sequence between Ziggler & Sheamus.
– That headstand/chinlock is incredible.
– Everyone ALWAYS pops for the Rocker dropper but has Ziggler ever won a match w/it?
– What a fantastic match. Defining moment for Ziggler.
– You won’t see a better match than that tonight. Phenomenal World Title match.
– If there wasn’t any other cues that we’re PG, let’s have a tuxedo match.
– Cobra Sock/Chin Music=Awesome. Del Rio Undies=Awkward but awesome. Still could’ve done without the match.
– VERY nice new Christian t-shirt. Hated the “Killswitch” one.
– The DDT is in vogue move for this PPV.
– Another great IC title match. I think we’ve established that the IC title ranks higher than the US title.
– Kidd/Gabriel can absolutely be the 2012 Rockers.
– The Usos are tremendously impressive live. Just wish they had more opportunities.
– NICE highspot by Kidd. If this is the future of WWE tag teams, I’m happy.
– Now this managerial pairing makes MUCH more sense.
– Some pretty good action thus far but this PPV seems to be dragging. A long Triple H won’t help things.
– Pretty short and sweet from Triple H. All that was needed to hype SummerSlam.
– AJ has had more segments on this show than anyone else on the roster.
– Well Kane really has been the ladies’ man since his debut in the WWE.
– Suddenly this “PPV” has turned into “SmackDown”.
– Has Hunico won a match since BECOMING Hunico?
– Huge Zack Ryder chant from the Long Island faithful.
– This really did not need to be a triple threat match. Still wish we got the Punk vs Bryan submission match.
– I thought I’d buy the “I Dig Crazy Chicks” shirt on Monday. But then I got a wicked nasty look from the wife.
– I understand why management likes Kane. I really do. But does he really need to be in this match?
– Fast paced triple threat match. Really did not expect Kane to be hang w/Bryan and Punk.
– I don’t know if they could’ve made Punk longer any stronger in that match. No doubt he’s the #2 babyface now.
– Loving this CM/AJ Punk dynamic. If they can make her an evil genius similar to Punk’s old characters, I will be impressed.
– God I love that WrestleMania theme song.
– Check out Ryback getting the crowd to chant #FeedMeMore instead of “Goldberg” for once.
– I think I saw at least 4-5 talents not active in the SummerSlam promo.
– Can John Cena really be fired if he’s an “independent contractor”?
– I don’t know what it is but this main event just feels like a WCW main event.
– Sorry Big Show but we saw the REAL Vader Bomb last Monday night.
– Interesting twist with Brodus Clay & the others Big Show victims.
– Poor Zack Ryder being crushed in the LI.
– That makes 3 or 4 GMs that John Cena has AA’d after they had been fired.
– Middle of the road PPV with a surprising finish. Seems like WWE is rebooting for the summer & its about time.
Tags: big show, Brock Lesnar, christian, cm punk, Daniel Bryan, Dolph Ziggler, john cena, kane, No Way Out, Raw, sheamus, triple h, vince mcmahon, WWE