– Here we go. Best TNA PPV of the year usually.
– If Mason Andrews doesn’t win this match, I’ll be really disappointed.
– Right call. Andrews could be money.
– Mason Andrews will be in Ultimate X?! Now that’s exciting!
– Doug Williams has really let his mid-section go since the last time he was on TV.
– That’s 2 guys who technically don’t have a contract that will battle for the belt tonight.
– Is it wrong that it would make my night if Dutt peeled the iron-on off of Cameron’s shirt?
– WELCOME BACK, SONJAY DUTT! It’s going to be a fantastic Ultimate X match.
– Nice to see Jesse Sorenson back in the ring. Hate the fact that Zema Ion might be in the Ultimate X match. Not a fan.
– Sooooo how many necks is Zema Ion going to break in Ultimate X tonight?
– My pick is definitely Kenny King for the X title tonight. Not a bad trade for the ROH tag titles.
– Wow, talk about a change of pace moving to Joe vs Angle.
– Ok Angle triple suplexing 2012 Samoa Joe is pretty impressive.
– Hey now, check out the Samoa Joe push!
– AJ Styles vs Christopher Daniels… dear God this is going to be good!
– Finally a good use of blood in TNA – in a BLOOD FEUD!
– Ho-ly shit! Probably the sickest reverse DDT I’ve ever seen.
– Followed by the most icredible Styles Clash ever! That was scary but INCREDIBLE! Great match.
– I know why they went with Zema Ion since he’s technically the only “signed” talent but ugh, any of the others would have been better. ANY!
– Forgettable Ultimate X match. Just plain disappointing.
– My guess is Austin Aries vs Bobby Roode exceeds expectations but eventually Roode walks away as champ.
– If Aries DOESN’T win the belt, where does he go from here?
– GOOD GOD! Fantastic match with an unbelievable finish. Congrats to Austin Aries on a great achievement & a helluva ride!
Tags: AJ Styles, Austin Aries, Bobby Roode, Christopher Daniels, Destination X, Kenny King, Kurt Angle, Samoa Joe, TNA, Zema Ion