– I really don’t know which is worse… DOC or Festus?
– As much as we all may knock TNA for their creativity, their work w/the Red Cross is to be commended.
– Wow they’re really going with the new commentator for a 3 way booth & not Borash? Is Mike Tenay retiring?
– Did I just hear Tenay mention Ring of Honor? Its about time! Too bad he didn’t bring it up during one of the MANY Joe/Styles/Daniels matches.
– Very good opening match between Magnus and Samoa Joe. TNA really has something with these two.
– Is it just me or does Tenay sound a hundred times better now that he doesn’t have to carry the PbP?
– If the rumors are true, I’m really going to miss Eric Young.
– Taryn Terrell is absolutely the best referee of all-time.
– I grudgingly have to admit that Jesse can hold his own in the ring. At least in a comedy match.
– Anyone else seeing the TNA career path similarities between Joey Ryan & Austin Aries?
– It’s REALLY early in Ryan’s TNA career but I’m surprised they didn’t put the belt on him. Of course theres not really a X-Division anyway.
– God I HATE the “Doc” name. At least call him D.O.C. if you like it so much.
– The separate entrance for Aces & Eights is a nice touch that doesn’t get mentioned often.
– Ha I love the “You can do it!” chant!
– Yes, Taz just called Joseph Park “Abyss”. Wow.
– I’m really curious to see how they go with this 3 way match. Is 1 guy really going to be out of the main event for a year?
– You know TNA has lost its way a bit when WWE has the better all around tag team division.
– Gangnum Style on a pro-wrestling PPV?!? Only in TNA.
– Alright tag title match but nothing up to the level that TNA usually produces.
– That promo from AJ Styles made me believe that he’s the one that’s going to be taking a break for awhile.
– I’ve said it before but I truly believe that if AJ Styles had this career & quality of matches in the WWE, he’d be regarded as the next Shawn Michaels.
– GREAT Beer Money for long-time TNA fans. And perfect conclusion to it.
– Either AJ is going to get a deserved break or they’re going to use him to rebuild the X-Division. I do think it was the right choice.
– This still isn’t making Devon interesting. That match might’ve been the least entertaining of the night.
– Austin Healey Aries’ promo just made this match the “Battle of Two Guys With Weird Middle Names.”
– Main event time & your World Champion doesn’t cut a promo? Not a good trait in Jeff Hardy or a World Champion.
– Aries and Hardy really seem to be off tonight.
– This is probably the most conservative Hardy ladder match in history. Honestly, GOOD! He’s not 21 anymore.
– Well screw that thought.
– I think that’s the first time we’ve ever seen someone revealed as the person who mysteriously raised the belts in a ladder match.
– Considering how sloppy some of the spots were, Hardy & Aries put together a pretty good ladder match.
– All in all, an ok show. Not one I’ll go back & watch but not one I was dissatisfied with.
Tags: Aces & Eights, AJ Styles, Austin Aries, Bully Ray, chavo guerrero, Christopher Daniels, hernandez, Hulk Hogan, impact, impact wrestling, James Storm, Jeff Hardy, joey ryan, john cena, kazarian, Kurt Angle, Rob Van Dam, Samoa Joe, Sting, TNA, TNA Hall of Fame, TNA World Heavyweight Championship, Total Nonstop Action Wrestling, twitter