– Here we go w/the final 2012 TNA PPV Final Resolution. Head over to http://wrestling.insidepulse.com/2012/12/09/four-weeks-of-quick-quips-impact-wrestling-11-15-12-12-6-12/ … to see 4 weeks worth of Impact in one review!
– Awesome response from Storm to that horrible Kazarian promo.
– Hot crowd tonight in Orlando. Hopefully they are able to keep up the energy.
– I’d love to see the stats of how many refs have ALMOST been hit with a superkick in wrestling history.
– Hot opener for a hot crowd. Smart throwing Storm a victory to start off the show.
– What. The. Hell. Is with Kenny King’s entrance music? If you can call it “music”.
– Check out Kenny King making a RVD match entertaining!
– Damn. That could have been a perfect “passing of the torch” match. I don’t understand people’s obsession w/ RVD.
– I seriously think Hernandez gets inspiration from TattooFails.com every time he gets new ink.
– Not many people agree w/my assessment of Matt Morgan but I still stick by my stance that he could be a massive star.
– Would have liked a title change but at least it was left open for a rematch. Decent tag match.
– Really Mike Tenay? Bully Ray vs Austin Aries is more personal than Jeff Jarrett marrying Kurt Angle’s ex-wife?
– You can tell the crowd is a little confused on who to cheer in this match. The Brooke/Bully storyline is still too new.
– A missile dropkick from Bully Ray?! What the hell?!?!
– Definitely don’t think we were supposed to see a Brooke-bra shot but I’m not complaining.
– I don’t think I’ve ever seen Bully/Buh Buh ever be sympathetic toward a woman.
– Um that might be the worst wrestling outfit I’ve ever seen on a woman. Who let Mickie out like that?
– No surprise there. They had to keep the belt on a heel so the returning Velvet Sky can win it.
– So how many people out there are just waiting for Garett & Brisco to turn on Angle & Joe?
– I noticed this on Impact to but good God Luke Gallows can take a sweet German suplex.
– So what did that match accomplish? No turns. No reveals. No storyline development at all.
– You can tell that everyone is just waiting for Styles/Daniels to just pick up into that second gear.
– Holy shit AJ just got split the hardway. REAL hard & still going strong.
– The Impact Zone is just dead for Daniels’ offense.
– Well that really never picked up but hopefully this leads to AJ taking a break for awhile & coming back fresh.
– Final predictions for TNA Title match? I’m going with Roode with a triple threat including James Storm soon.
– Damn these final two matches are just dragging along.
– That was a sick bump from Hardy over the guard rail. The things he does to himself are just insane.
– The teenage girl screaming “I hate all of you!” during the Jeff Hardy beatdown was priceless.
– Well that was a horribly subpar PPV. Actually a little PO’ed that I stayed up for it. Such a shame.
Tags: Aces and Eights, AJ Styles, Austin Aries, Bobby Roode, Brooke Hogan, Bully Ray, Christopher Daniels, Gail Kim, Hulk Hogan, impact wrestling, James Storm, Jeff Hardy, Mickie James, Rob Van Dam, TNA, Velvet Sky