– It’s been a long ass time since we had a Santa’s Helpers battle royal & yup it’s still stupid.
– Fantastic opening to the show. As someone who lives less than 15 mins away from the shooting, this felt simple & classy.
– I hope Cody Rhodes knows now that he can never shave his mustache as long as he’s a heel.
– I’m actually giving this “2nd screen experience” with my iPad & the WWE app open. Under “WWEActive”, there’s just a blank screen.
– For some reason I always expect Antonio Cesaro to still come out with Aksana.
– Wow they rushed that finish. Maybe they called an audible once they noticed the crowd dying.
– Seems to be a pro-Ziggler crowd tonight in Brooklyn. Should be interesting against John Cena.
– Well it looks like Miz mastered the “Mick Foley Cheap Pop” technique on his way to a top babyface.
– I’m telling you, BG James is going to be busted out of retirement to sing 3MB’s first single.
– What the hell?! Did Alberto Del Rio just turn babyface?!
– I’m actually ok with Del Rio becoming a babyface. I’ve been saying for a year that his character’s been too stale.
– Damn that Wade Barrett made me think he’s not walking away with the belt tonight. Although I WOULD rather see him in main events.
– And there it was. Damn.
– LOVING CM Punk’s new storyline t-shirt! #Knees2Faces
– The Shield REALLY got bumped down the card. It’s understandable but that’s gotta suck.
– Very nice touch with the music & having The Shield enter through the crowd. Perfect.
– WWE App Fail =
– It’s nice to see the Spanish announce table being used again how it always used to be used.
– God, Dean Ambrose is a selling machine!
– I don’t think I ever noticed that Roman Reigns is the same size as Kane. That’s impressive in itself.
– Damn, this TLC match could have easily closed out the PPV!
– Here comes “Jeff Hardy 2013″/Seth Rollins!
– Holy sh*t! Fantastic match & victory for The Shield! Spot on all-around and probably one of the best fights of all of 2012!
– Well that Divas match was completely pointless.
– Now if Dolph Ziggler cashes in his briefcase before or after this match, does that make his match with John Cena null and void?
– I never thought a “Chairs” match could be interesting but the welts on Sheamus’ back have proven me wrong.
– This is the first time in months I haven’t checked the clock during a WWE PPV!
– I’ve seen giant ladders and giant tables but a giant chair?!?! What the hell?!?
– Another solid brawl between Sheamus and Big Show but not a big fan of the finish. Ruined the match for me.
– Despite the “We Want Ryder!” chants, they bust out the Brooklyn Brawler?! I marked out a little but what the hell???!
– Hey look! John Cena is closing out a PPV!
– Wow, deafeningly bad reaction for John Cena tonight.
– I think Ziggler should have taken that AA on the ladder. Win or lose, he’d be in highlights for decades.
– ALBERTO DEL RIO’S A BABYFACE & AJ’S A HEEL! TLC IS BIZARRO WORLD!
– Nice finish to a good TLC match but sorry, the rookies (The Shield/Ryback) & Team Hell No stole the show tonight.
Tags: 3MB, aksana, alberto del rio, alicia fox, Antonio Cesaro, big show, Cameron, Cody Rhodes, Damien Sandow, Daniel Bryan, Dolph Ziggler, Heath Slater, Intercontinental Championship, Jinder Mahal, john cena, Kaitlyn, kane, Kofi Kingston, Layla, MizTV, money in the bank, naomi, Natalya, R-Truth, rey mysterio, Rhodes Scholars, Ricardo Rodriguez, Roman Reigns, Rosa Mendes, ryback, seth rollins, sheamus, sin cara, Tamina Snuka, Team Hell No, Team Rhodes Scholars, The Miz, The Rhodes Scholars, The Sheild, TLC 2012, TLC match, United States Championship, Wade Barrett, World Heavyweight Championship, WWE, WWE TLC