The following are the SmackDown Results for February 8, 2013.
Big Show arrived at the arena, but only leaving his bus once his driver assured him that the coast was clear. Big Show arrived in the arena and claimed that the fans were biased claiming that it wasn’t fair for del Rio to attack him just because he’s unpopular. He claims it’s not fair that he’s called the bully when del Rio does the exact same things.
Show told us that Del Rio was suspended and all of this was Booker T’s fault because he was jealous of him. Booker interrupted him and claimed Show bullied Ricardo Rodriguez and the fans. Show demanded to know how Alberto del Rio got his hotel information. Booker ignored him and said he found fight Kane tonight.
1. Cody Rhodes defeated Kofi Kingston via the Cross Rhodes.
2. Great Khali defeated Titus O’Neil.
After the match, Mark Henry’s theme played to big pop. Henry destroys Khali with the World’s Strongest Slam. “Welcome Back” chants echoed through the arena before Mark grabbed the mic and announced the re-opening of the Hall of Pain. Henry showed a video package of his decimation of Rey and Sin Cara on Raw, followed by him saying “That is what I do!” Henry then claimed it was a travesty that he wasn’t in the Chamber match. Booker T says that Henry can’t expect to be entered into the match by surprise attacking the roster. Booker claimed there was no room in the Chamber match for him, but if he beats Randy Orton tonight, then he will qualify.
3. Big Show defeated Kane quickly with the WMD.
After the match, Del Rio is shown in the parking lot and he tells Big Show that he made some changes to his tour bus. Big Show rushes to the parking lot to see his bus on blocks, wheels removed. As Big Show becomes irate, Del Rio pours orange paint off the roof on his head. Del Rio drives away as Big Show hollers after him.
4. Jack Swagger defeated Justin Gabriel quickly.
5. Tensai defeated Drew McIntyre via DQ after the 3MB ambushed him. Brodus Clay came in for the save. They danced together afterwards.
6. U.S. champion Antonio Cesaro defeated Sin Cara easily with the Neutralizer.
7. Mark Henry defeated Randy Orton clean with the World’s Strongest Slam to qualify for the Chamber match.
That was the end of the taping.
Tags: alberto del rio, Antonio Cesaro, big show, Booker T, Cody Rhodes, Drew McIntyre, Great Khali, jack swagger, Justin Gabriel, kane, Kofi Kingston, Mark Henry, randy orton, Ricardo Rodriguez, sin cara, Smackdown, Tensai, titus o'neil