SmackDown Spoilers 4/12/13 — Pre-Show Notes: The Boston crowd was decked out in lots of Cena gear and a lot of families were present, signaling that there won’t be many smarks in the arena tonight as was the case on Raw.
Dolph Ziggler gets introduced by Big E Langston, and Ziggler goes full heel saying his World Heavyweight Championship moment is his and his alone. He’s interrupted by Jack Swagger and Zeb Colter, then by Alberto Del Rio, and lastly by Chris Jericho. While Swagger wants a title shot and Del Rio promises a rematch after his ankle is fully healed, Jericho sets up tonight’s TV main event and says he’ll see Dolph later.
1. Kane and Daniel Bryan def. The Prime Time Players — The Shield cut a promo afterwards.
2. Wade Barrett def. Santino Marella.
3. The Bella Twins and Tamina Snuka def. The Funkadactyls and Kaitlyn
Triple H comes out to a huge pop, something that may have gone a little differently on Monday night in front of THAT RAW CROWD. He says the asskicker is back and 3MB interrupts. The Shield then come out and attack 3MB, and after surrounding HHH Team Hell No makes the save to even the odds. The Shield retreated and then HHH and Hell No hugged it out for the live crowd only.
4. Randy Orton and Sheamus def. Big Show by count out in a handicap match. Show walked away.
5. Kofi Kingston def. U.S. Champion Antonio Cesaro
6. Dolph Ziggler (w/AJ, Big E Langston) def. Chris Jericho
Fandango came out beforehand and the crowd sang his theme again.
Dark Main Event
John Cena, Kane, and Daniel Bryan def. The Shield
Tags: Smackdown, Spoilers, WWE