Welcome to the Roundtable Repercussions! Last month we had a tie for the top position with Justin C and People Power both having 27 Correct Picks. Is this still the case after Money in the Bank? Well let’s see.
Well this PPV’s winner is Mike Gojira! He correctly guessed 7 out of the 8 matches correctly.
The standings for the WWE Money in the Bank PPV were…
- Mike Gojira – 7 Correct Picks
- Rhett Davis – 6 Correct Picks
- CB – 6 Correct Picks
- Steven Gepp – 5 Correct Picks
- Justin C – 5 Correct Picks
- People Power – 5 Correct Picks
- Everyone correctly guessed the Intercontinental, Tag Team, Divas, WWE, and Ryback matches.
- Only Gojira correctly guessed Damien Sandow to win the World Heavyweight Money in the Bank Ladder Match and only I, Rhett Davis, guessed that Orton would win despite many having it down to Orton and Bryan in their writings.
- With 5 of the matches having everyone correctly guessing, only the World Title match and the two MITB Ladder matches were the decision makers.
The overall standings now are as follows…
1. Justin Czerwonka – 32 Correct Picks
1. People Power – 32 Correct Picks
3. Rhett Davis – 31 Correct Picks
4. Mike Gojira – 28 Correct Picks
5. Steven Gepp – 27 Correct Picks
6. Chris Sanders – 19 Correct Picks
7. CB – 16 Correct Picks
8. Ralph Hardin – 11 Correct Picks
9. Jonah Kue – 8 Correct Picks
10. Iain Burnside – 8 Correct Picks
11. Mark Allen – 7 Correct Picks
12. BD – 6 Correct Picks
13. KON – 5 Correct Picks
14. MM – 5 Correct Picks
Well Justin C and People Power are still in the lead, but myself, Mike Gojira, and Steven Gepp are hot on their trail so it seems. Thanks for reading and be sure to check out the next Pulse Polls, Rasslin’ Roundtable, and Roundtable Repercussions for SummerSlam!
Tags: alberto del rio, chris jericho, Damien Sandow, Dolph Ziggler, money in the bank, randy orton, ryback, WWE