So apparently the list of things that make Big Show cry was a hit with you guys and so that led to this happening. You guys are awesome and just for that, I’m going to give you my 10 Thoughts on Raw!
1. So we never really got an explanation as to why HHH would put Shield in such a lop-sided main event. Sure it feature some banged-up guys that were rocking the “don’t forget that I’m injured” wraps but it still seemed a bit odd. In a story-line that’s been so tipped against Daniel Bryan and his merry men, it feels kinda weird for there to be no shenanigans at the end to help Shield. I’m not upset that the match happened because it was a fine match that showcased the things we love about both teams, I just could’ve used some sort of explanation. Is this HHH’s way of keeping Shield in check? Who knows.
2. The newness of Bray Wyatt and the Wyatt Family is starting to wear off on me. I still like Bray Wyatt very much but I’m ready for him to actually have some sort of purpose and not just be weird for the sake of being weird. I honestly could care less about the Wyatt Family but I get that they’re a package deal. As of right now, their match against Primetime Players felt more like treading water until Kane gets back.
3. Apparently Miz isn’t important enough for Big Show to cry over. In a world where the slightest breeze makes Big Show cry, I feel like that is a bigger insult than a punch to the face.
4. So has Orton evolved into “The Current Roster Killer?” Because that’s not nearly as catchy as Legend Killer.
5. With CM Punk so badly battered and bruised as it is, is it really such a good idea to put him up against Ryback? I don’t think Ryback has the physical capability to be in a match with someone and not actually hurt them by accident. He is the opposite of Sin Cara.
6. I give it two more weeks until Curtis Axel is sadly tapping on the proverbial glass window from the outside, shivering in the snow. I’m sure Axel can pull off the Dickensian poor-person pout.
7. The Rhodes brothers attack was something I really should’ve seen coming but I still thoroughly enjoyed it because it’s keeping the Cody situation at the forefront of everyone’s minds. The allied forces against Orton and The Shield are growing and I’m still smelling some sort of team match at Battleground.
8. Speaking of The Rhodes, I like how the Goldust character would try to blend in with jeans and a hoodie but the thought of taking off the bright golden face-paint never crossed his mind.
9. I honestly had no idea Reigns had never been pinned before. Kinda odd that it came on a random Raw but to his credit, it was in a match that was grossly against him and it took 3 people to do it.
10. Can we get Chicago another Wrestlemania soon? Since they had a positive experience with a northern outdoor stadium, Soldier Field would be pretty fantastic. Do it while WWE still has CM Punk, Daniel Bryan and Dolph Ziggler in the company and the crowd will give you everything you want.
Don’t do anything I wouldn’t do twice,
Tags: 10 Thoughts, big show, Bray Wyatt, chris sanders, cm punk, Cody Rhodes, Curtis Axel, Daniel Bryan, Dolph Ziggler, goldust, HHH, miz, Primetime Players, randy orton, Roman Reigns, ryback, sin cara, The Shield, WWE, wyatt family