1. Daniel Bryan demanded to be put into the Elimination Chamber match and refused to leave but did not proceed to make snow angels. That is why he was put into a 6-man tag main event, he didn’t follow precedent.
2. I am sad to see that Rey Mysterio’s heel reaction didn’t carry over into Raw. For a brief moment I held onto the hope that just maybe you all believed just as I believe. Also, Swagger got the win after getting slapped in the face by Zeb to get him “motivated.” I’m not judging, just pointing out the facts. Different strokes for different folks, am I right?
3. Randy got angry because he has to defend his title at the next pay per view. Did someone forget to explain to Randy how the monthly pay per view system works? I know some people got confused over the WWE Network but the monthly system remains. Also, I’m thinking WWE might be looking at a Brock vs Batista match for EC but there’s also a possibility that they will be added to the Chamber match with Batista doing that weird thing that Cena did a few years ago and forgo his Rumble winnings for a Chamber entrance. Either way, I’m cool with it.
4. Do you suffer from depression? DO NOT take RybAxel, it will not relieve your depression. It will only give food-in-ear disease and a false sense of perfection.
5. Dolph Ziggler actually got a win on Raw after missing some time. Let all of our hopes rise once again only to have them dashed yet again…especially with only one top title and a crowded (with part-timers) top card.
6. I really tried to like Del Rio, I did. He’s had really good matches (and one great match against Ziggler) but there’s moments where a Del Rio match/segment just kills the audience. Also, the flags stationed atop the ring posts bug me as a safety hazard. I just know one of those will accidentally enter somebody one of these days.
7. Brock Lesnar hijacked the Tag Team Championship match like a disgruntled Pittsburgh audience hijacked the Rumble. Also, I don’t know why this matters but it was weird to see Goldust wrestling without wearing gloves. It’s like catching Santa not wearing pants when you took a wrong turn at the mall that one time. I had a strange childhood, friends.
8. Jake The Snake Roberts is the latest inductee into the Hall of Fame and very well deserved given his career and is the perfect conclusion to the story of his recovery and redemption. Still would’ve been nice for it to go full circle and had him as a surprise entrant in the Rumble but this is still really awesome.
9. Christian is making his return on Smackdown this week. What’s the over/under on how long it will be before he has to take time off for another injury?
10. Yet again, we have another 3 on 3 tag match as the main event and yet again, it’s a shuffled gather of top faces versus Shield. It’s been going on seemingly constantly all year but it’s difficult to complain about any match that features Shield and Daniel Bryan. The Wyatts interfered and caused Bryan’s team to win via DQ to place his team in the Chamber match. Some will assume going ahead and placing Bryan in the championship match this soon is damage control for the previous night. I prefer to believe this was the plan all along because I like to believe that no one would be dumb enough to bury someone as over as Bryan on purpose without some sort of plan. But then again, I’ve been wrong before.
Bonus Thought: Let it be known that I, Christopher William Sanders (real name, no gimmicks), correctly predicted on both Pulse AND Classy Ring Attire that Roman Reigns would break Kane’s Rumble elimination record. It is now evident that I am a wizard and will now accept your gifts of praise, cash and various chocolates. Please and thank you.
Don’t do anything I wouldn’t do twice,
Tags: 10 Thoughts, alberto del rio, batista, Brock Lesnar, chris sanders, christian, Curtis Axel, Daniel Bryan, Dolph Ziggler, goldust, Jake the Snake Roberts, rager, randy orton, Raw, rey mysterio, ryback, Shield