[As you’ve no doubt noticed, I haven’t been around for the last few shows. Well here I am & ready for some addicting, horrible, scripted E! TV reality…]
A lot has happened in my absence, well as much as can happen on this show. Nattie & TJ have a weird ass marriage but they both know for certain – they love their cats. Trinity became all shady by getting a birth control implant that lasts 3 years, without talking to her husband about it. John Cena & Daniel Bryan still remain the sane ones on the show while the Bellas are showing how different they are every week. Oh and Summer Rae is a manipulative slut.
– OK… my husband’s painting is better than that thing. That reaction is the exact reason why I don’t paint things for other people. And I have a masters in fine art.
– Ariane is stalking the paparazzi… WOW. I think she has that backwards.
– The WWE wants to combine Eva Marie & Summer Rae’s “star-power”? That just means they don’t have any star-power of their own. The WWE needs both of them to equal one Diva’s star-power. That’s bad.
– There really is nothing to like about Summer Rae. Who would have thought that there’d be someone to make Eva Marie look more appealing? Maybe that’s why Summer was cast.
– If Ariane really wants the paparazzi I have two words – sex tape.
– And enter Ray J. Perfect choice.
– Nattie doesn’t want anyone to steal her portrait of Daniel Bryan & Brie Bella… that’d be one disappointed thief.
– Daniel Bryan about the painting: “My nose looks like testicles. I have a sack of balls on my face.”
– Trinity felt her “eye pushed back in the socket” and yet was able to finish that match with a split-legged moonsault. She’s definitely the best wrestler on the cast, it’s too bad she got injured so badly.
Tags: Brie Bella, Cameron, Daniel Bryan, Eva Marie, john cena, naomi, Natalya, Nikki Bella, Summer Rae, The Bella Twins, The Funkadactlys, the usos, Total Divas, Tyson Kidd, WWE