1. First off, let me just say how awesome it was to see that Classy Ring Attire’s own Chasity Taylor was a member of Adam Rose’s entourage tonight. I promise I will return to crapping all over his gimmick next week but something tells me his group of fun-loving hippies would be into getting crapped on…except for Chasity because she’s Classy…Classy Ring Attire (follow us on Twitter @CRAttire).
2. Alicia Fox actually did something this week other than confuse everyone every other week if she’s a heel or a face. Not sure if she actually quit or not. I do don’t the WWE App thing during the commercial breaks because I actually conversate with my guests during that time. I’m not that much of a rude jerk.
3. So WWE is embracing the legit injury on Daniel Bryan but they’re (so far) not overreacting by taking the belt off him because the injury and procedure is being described as minor. But then again, we can all wake up in the morning and see on WWE.com that they did strip him of the belts. Either way, Kane dragging Daniel Bryan out was subtle and still just as effective as all the dumb hokey crap they’ve done over the past couple weeks. There are ways to come across as creepy and sinister without looking like a bad Scooby-Doo cartoon, not that WWE has any experience in making bad Scooby-Doo cartoons or anything.
4. I’m not done with the Bray Wyatt/Cena feud yet but I still tend to zone out during their weekly matches unless somebody starts cutting a promo. I did roll my eyes when they announced a Last Man Standing match for Payback because just as it would be a perfect way for Bray to win, it also seems like the time Super Cena would show up and put an end to the feud.
5. Natalya and Nikki fought because of paintings that were gifted to her months ago. She really should just put the paintings in the bathroom because that’s where the crap goes.
6. Sheamus has two matches against Ryback and Curtis Axel. There’s nothing appealing about that sentence.
7. Dolph Ziggler got a win on Raw! Sure it came off a distraction and it was against Fandango and none of the focus was on Ziggler…but still, scoreboard.
8. Rusev was about to attack Hacksaw Jim Duggin because apparently America is still #1 in the one thing that matters…USA chants. Big E came out for the save and ended up looking like a chump in the process.
9. So Sandow went “off the script” pre-raw and was about to do the same before Codust’s music cut him off. The internet went crazy with his pre-raw rant but isn’t this just the same thing he did a few weeks ago before getting a punch from Big Show? Until I see results, this is nothing to be excited for.
10. Raw ended with Shield vs Jobbers but I still would much rather have seen the advertised Batista vs Roman Reigns match. But then again, I’m assuming the plan was for Shield to look strong at the end of the show and Batista apparently has this thing about not looking weak at the end of his matches (even though he was pinned/submitted at the end of the last two pay per views) and so maybe this was their way of working around that. Either way, dumb.
Tags: 10 Thoughts, Adam Rose, alicia fox, batista, Big E, Bray Wyatt, chris sanders, codust, Damien Sandow, Daniel Bryan, Dolph Ziggler, Fandango, john cena, kane, Natalya, Nikki Bella, rager, Raw, rusev, sheamus, Shield, WWE