– Looks like it will be a legit sellout tonight for #RAWHartford. People at the box office are searching for even single seats.
– According to the Hartford wrestling fans, CM Punk is returning tonight. Take that for what it’s worth… & keep in mind it is coming from a classy woman with vodka in a water bottle.
– Ready to roll.
– Lively crowd so far that are itching for the show tonight. Looks like a legit sellout too.
– A ton more kids than a normal RAW or SmackDown in CT, the “Let’s Go Cena!” are actually holding their own. There’s also FAR more young girls in the arena decked out in Total Divas merchandise, complete with replica Divas Championship belts!
– Looks like there’s no pre-show tonight as Renee Young (MUCH hotter in person) & Todd Phillips come out to call Superstars.
– Big E pins Titus O’Neil clean in the first Superstars match.
– Del Rio (who was in the main event last night) makes R-Truth tap after a botched cross arm breaker.
– Lights are on bright!
– It seems as if Triple H has been teaching Seth Rollins the fine art of baby oil as Rollins looks jacked!
– Hartford is hot & LOUD tonight! I love it when a crowd is this into the show.
– The Usos are insanely over drowning out any chant in favor of the Wyatt Family.
– Awesome 6-man tag match that had the whole floor standing the entire match.
– Good God that was a great show. I will have more to add tomorrow because my phone is just hitting 1%.