For the second consecutive year, Robert Downey Jr. has topped the list as the highest paid actor in Hollywood. Coming at a whopping $75 million, the Iron Man star raked in $23 million more than the runner up, Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson.
Johnson, along with Downey, are the only 2 actors to repeat in the top five from last year. Leonardo DiCaprio jumped from #6 to #4, riding box office success starring in “The Great Gatsby” and “The Wolf of Wall Street” last year.
Forbes says it compiles its salary figures based on talks with agents, producers, lawyers and others to calculate how much each actor earned from entertainment-related work from June 2013 to June 2014.
Here is the full list:
- Robert Downey Jr. – $75 million
- Dwayne Johnson – $52 million
- Bradley Cooper – $46 million
- Leonardo DiCaprio – $39 million
- Chris Hemsworth – $37 million
- Liam Neeson – $36 million
- Ben Affleck – $35 million
- Christian Bale – $35 million
- Will Smith – $32 million
- Mark Wahlberg – $32 million
Tags: Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson, Forbes, Robert Downey Jr