Luke Rockhold Says He Is Ready To Step In Immediately If Vitor Belfort Isn’t Cleared For Title Shot

After finally shutting Michael Bisping up, Luke Rockhold’s sole focus is becoming the UFC’s next middleweight champion.

While Rockhold and Ronaldo “Jacare” Souza appear to be the top two contenders to take on the winner of the Chris Weidman and Vitor Belfort showdown at UFC 184 on February 28 in Los Angeles, Rockhold says he is ready to even step in for Belfort at that fight.

On Wednesday’s UFC Tonight, it was reported that Rockhold said he was ready if Belfort failed another drug test. The only problem for Rockhold might be Souza.

Although the American beat him when the pair were in Strikeforce together, Souza hasn’t lost in three years whereas Rockhold was knocked out by Belfort last year.

Tags: ,



Source: MMAFighting.com