Matt Harrak & Justin Czerwonka are joined by a special guest and live callers to reveal what they believe are the longest of long shots to happen in the WWE over the next year.
Colleen aka “The Wrestling Wife”:
3. Wade Barrett will become a fixture on RAW in a prominent speaking role.
2. 2015 will be AJ Lee’s last year in the WWE.
1. Daniel Bryan will retire by the end of 2015.
3. Rusev will become a dominant main event heel.
2. Damien Sandow will have a huge 2015.
1. By the end of 2015, Sami Zayn will be on the cusp of the main event scene.
3. Luke Harper will be a monster threat to the WWE World Heavyweight Championship.
2. Paul Heyman will be the RAW General Manager.
1. Roman Reigns will win the WWE World Heavyweight Championship at WrestleMania 31 only to lose it to Seth Rollins when he cashes in the Money In The Bank briefcase the same night.
Tags: aj lee, Bad News Barrett, Damien Sandow, Daniel Bryan, Luke Harper, money in the bank, Paul Heyman, Raw, Roman Reigns, rusev, sami zayn, seth rollins, The Wrestling Pulsecast, Wade Barrett, wrestlemania, WWE, WWE World Heavyweight Championship