1. This has been the hardest Survivor season to predict. I have no problem admitting that I thought that Hali was going to be in the endgame of Survivor Worlds Apart. She received almost no facetime and, as we editing pundits know, that usually means that the player in question is being hidden. I was stunned that the vote went the way that it did.
2. What’s even more puzzling is the Blue Collar decision to get rid of Hali over Jenn (especially after Jenn burned them with an idol last week). I have actually been trying to figure out this move since the episode aired and I still don’t have a logical answer. Jenn definitely has been portrayed to be the bigger threat so there has to be more to the story. I almost feel like the Blue Collars were taking a page from the No Collar playbook when the free spirits deciding to vote off Kelly. It’s always a good idea to take away the most loyal player for the other side.
3. I am rooting for Joe, and not just because he is on an immunity hot streak. It’s primarily because I want to punish the other players for their stupidity. Since they decided to leave him in the game until the merge, they deserve to collectively lose to him.
4. I don’t believe that Mike’s idol is the same one that Joe/Tyler found the clue for during the reward challenge. That clue referred to the idol being hidden in a place that defied gravity and I don’t feel like Mike’s idol did.
5. I want Dan, Shirin and Jenn to narrate every episode (which they basically already do).
6. This season was hyped as being one of the most exciting ever. In fact, I was told that it was better than every other season of the show put together. I am sorry, but I am just not seeing it. Unless something happens that is absolutely mind-boggling where three idols are played at the same tribal council or something, this season has been mediocre at best. Do you agree or disagree?
7. If three idols will be played at the same tribal council, I feel like Tyler is the only one who will be able to pull it off. He knows about the idol that Carolyn found. He knows about Joe’s clue. All he has to do is figure out that Mike has one and he will be the only player who knows the location of every idol that is still in the game.
8. The Rodney/Will alliance is quite humorous. While he initially said that his entire gameplan involved aligning with the girls, it appears the Bostonian is desperate for a bromance. He has clearly moved on from Joaquin.
9. We need a double eviction episode.
10. This next episode better bring it.
Tags: Survivor Worlds Apart