The CW will be adding a new DC Comics #DCTV show to Arrow, The Flash and Vixen: DC’s Legends of Tomorrow.
Flash finale spoilers follow.
This time traveling team will make their live-action on-TV debut in the Season 1, Episode 23 (S01 E23), titled Fast Enough, of the season one finale of CW’s The Flash; not surprising since Eoboard Thawne aka Dr. Harrison Wells aka the Reverse Flash is a villain from DC Comics / #DCTV’s future seemingly trapped in modern day. Whether all or some of the cast debuts remains to be seen.
However, in a bit of surprise, the CW released an in-costume cast pic prior to the Flash finale. So, this is your first look at the DC’s Legends of Tomorrow team below. Live action debut of some or all of the team together will be during the Flash Season 1 finale.
DC Legends of Tomorrow spoilers follow.
The line-up includes the following actors with their associated heroic or villainous #DCTV alter ego. The “& more” part of this news is the revelation of who actress Caity Lotz will be playing.
- Victor Garber – Professor Martin Stein and half of the Firestorm equation (from CW’s The Flash)
- Brandon Routh – The Atom (from CW’s Arrow)
- Caity Lotz – White Canary (formerly Black Canary, however she seemingly died in CW’s Arrow)
- Arthur Darvill – Rip Hunter (first CW #DCTV appearance; fans of Doctor Who will recognize him)
- Ciarra Renee – Hawkgirl / Hawkwoman (first CW #DCTV appearance)
- Franz Drameh – Jay Jackson (first CW #DCTV appearance)
- Dominic Purcell – Heatwave (from CW’s The Flash)
- Wentworth Miller – Captain Cold (from CW’s The Flash)
White Canary? Is this a time traveling AND a multiverse traveling team? Hmmm.
Thanks for reading. All feedback welcome.
Tags: DC Comics, DC's Legends of Tomorrow, Flash (Barry Allen), The Flash