These are matches and segments taped June 25 and 26, 2015 for Impact July 1, 8 and 15th 2015
– James Storm revealed former WWE Diva Serena Deeb as his partner for a match against Magnus and Mickie James
– Magnus and Mickie James defeated James Storm and Serena Deeb
– The BDC defeated The Rising in a 4 vs. 3 Handicap Elimination Match. The stipulation was that the losing group must disband. The Rising disbands.
– Taryn Terrell defeated Awesome Kong and Brooke Tessmacher in a 3 way battle. After the match Gail Kim was revealed as the person behind the “Play Time Is Over” videos and came out to have a stare-down with Taryn. The lights go out and Kim disappears.
– Ethan Carter defeated Kurt Angle to win the TNA World Heavyweight Championship. Carter won by countering Kurt’s Angle Slam and rolled up Angle for the win.
– The Wolves defeated the Dirty Heels in a 30 minute best of 3 Iron Man match to win the TNA World Tag Team Titles.
– A segment is taped with James Storm and Serena Deeb.
– Tigre Uno defeated Zema Ion, Grado and Spud to retain the X-division title.
– Ken Anderson faces off against Bram. Bram gets disqualified after he throws a chair in the face of Anderson.
– Jesse Godderz defeated Robbie E in a street fight.
– Velvet Sky defeated Madison Rayne with a stunner.
Ethan Carter says that Dixie Carter is returning to Impact. She has made Carter the official match-maker of the night. Matt Hardy comes out and challenges Carter to a title match. Ethan refuses but says that he has a tag team match for Hardy.
– The Dirty Heels defeated Matt Hardy in a handicapped match.
– Drew Galloway talks about the disbanding of the rising. Carter comes out and orders Galloway to take part in a match.
– Drew Galloway defeated Manik, Abyss and Khoya in a handicap match.
– Wolves defeated Kenny King & MVP via disqualification after Hernandez is caught interfering in the match.
– Brooke Tessmacher defeated Taryn Terell. After the match Gail Kim came out and attacked Marti and Jade then disappeared
– EY defeated Spud in a chain match
– ECIII defeats Norv Fernum in his first TNA World Title defense.
– ECIII defeats Sharkboy in his second TNA World Title defense.
– Kurt Angle comes out and demands a rematch immediately following Carter’s match with Sharkboy.